Skip to main content

Яблоко Ньютона (фантастический рассказ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11.12.2010

You may think that I can tell only the bad stories. It is not. There is new in art, the new view of the world, if you want . You have to know it because it's your development. I tell you about an artist Valentin Massov. He is the genius of XX century. His art is  chance to seriously reflect on the creative development of mankind. We are not monkeys, we're people and we need to develop as people and not like animals. Valentin Massov's art can set an example for us. This is the example of belief, adherence to art and proper development of talent. The Bible is begun with the words: "The Word was at the beginning..." But I would say:" The Light was at the beginning..." and his paintings are the illustration for these words. Valentin Massov did what nobody has done yet everything that is left by the art on the Earth.

08.12.2011

I like to travel with a camera and I love the songs by Armstrong. These are my photos and a fantastic music by Lui Armstrong.