Skip to main content

15.06.2011

Bye my friends.
I am tired of the fucking town. So, I am going to holiday to the countryside. Some days in nature will make me happy.
Russian nature has a gift for restore mental equilibrium. There are peace and quiet in Russian nature. You can walk through the meadows and the fields. The song of birds and the voice of the grasshoppers will accompany you all time. Space of the land will strike you by its scale. Sunrises and sunsets will call up dreams about Paradise, the place from which we came.
Russian, Russian! If put you in order, you would be the wonderful country. But there is no a good manager here and I love you too much to make no complaint. It is a pity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...