Skip to main content

06.06.2011

A human is the unique creature of God and not of monkey. I want to see God-given talent into myself and not the monkey's gene. If the monkeys were our progenitor they would be the peoples now. But... Monkeys was, are and will monkeys. I don't speak that Darwin was wrong, but... To err is human. We can not know history of the world as it was indeed. We only know part of it. We are louses on Earth's body. We defenceless against any catastrophe, therefore we like the Terminator. I am afraid him, because he deprives me aspiration for development. Why must I have desire for development if the Terminator will do my work?
Who is the Terminator for me? It is our servile consciousness in captivity of technological progress. We are the slaves of comfort and time. We are running somewhere all time. Someone, something, somewhere... It's "Some" like a style our life. The Terminator is a homogenized man, mind, life for me. The wish is father to the thought. What do we want? We want only money, sex, drink, drug. There are no the thoughts about the beautiful, exalted, spiritual life in our world. Our world is coarse, rude, gross and brute. The Terminator celebrates victory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...