Skip to main content

18.01.2011

I am 40. It's my Point of no Return. It's a maturity on my calendar.
I am a mature person with my outlook and concept of life.
I am free from unnecessary illusions and another's opinions. I know that I want, and I know that I do not want.
I have a choice and it mine.
I know value of creativity. I have possibility to work how I understand it and I feel it, without looking back at
tendencies art-business.
I do not catch mirages because I know my way.
I do not owe anything to anybody and it makes me free.
I still want and can think. I do not know what is depression, because I have faith in God.
I am glad that I can repeat my words which I told 17 years back: "He has surrendered, because he have had no belief," though now I wouldn't began to condemn him, because I know this ruthless world of evil.
My talent is my diamond of the first water which can't be taken away and which gives me dividends more than money all world.
My future is in God hands, therefore I am quiet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...