Skip to main content

16.01.2011


I am back!
I was in the country. Russian countryside is the especial place. There are silence, rest and solitudes in 25 km from the town. It is the beautiful place where you have the opportunity to quietly reflect and liberate your thinking from the town fuss. Contemplation of nature is a step to knowledge of yourself.
I love to be alone. To be alone it means to be with God for me. When you leave the house to field, as though you fall outside the limits of yourself. Silence comes in you and starts talking to you. And you can hear the sounding of eternity.
I like look at Russian open spaces. They are boundless and very poetical. I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...