Skip to main content

01.01.2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I love January, 1st because it's my favourite day in a year. Because it is the day of silence.
I love silence of space when all fades in this world like in the first day of creation.
There is no bustle, there are no unnecessary thoughts, there is nothing that can distract you from contemplation of the space.
Therefore I like to get up early this day. This is the most peaceful day in a year. Probably, the ideal world  should look so. It's the world of the love and harmony.
The silence is the beginning of everything. Only in silence I can see images and life sounding. Every year I wait this gift of destiny to take pleasure in loneliness of winter morning when the whole world is shipped in silence...
I am happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.