Skip to main content

04.02.2011

I was a different person 20 years ago. I was very shy girl.
Today I have an experience enough to do not pay attention to the rudeness of the modern world.
To the person who not able to say lies, the binding, the punctual and the believer, difficult to live in the modern world.
You think, if you can't betray it will means that nobody betray you...??? Ha, ha, ha!
Your delicacy is perceived by others as weakness and a sign on that anyone can "gives you a blow on the right side of your face", the answer won't follow.
Decency??? Many people doesn't know what is decency. In the world, where dog eats dog, can survive only one who has an immunity from virtues. The worse the better.
The battle between good and evil continues. But while there is life there is hope.
I can not force people to be good. But I can keep my principles and belief and to be the person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.