Skip to main content

02.02.2011

What is Art in my mind?
Art is the way to knowledge of the unknown.
Art must search the new way of development but contemporary art has chosen a false way - the way of the black art.
It is the road to nowhere.
we made the Art a servant of the consumer but Art is not a design and an artist is not a designer.
If I did not know about the new perfection in Art I would not talk about it.
The artist Valentin Massov created the new direction in Art - Spiritual Realism.
His water color works radiate light.
Unfortunately I can not exhibit Valentin Massov's works which he has made in the period 1975 - 1979,
because my camera can not make them.
I can only tell about him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...