"If God sees that your thoughts are pure and efforts are sincere, He will give you on your way a man who helps you to find your Way and see the Light in the darkness of being - in the name of perfection and the love of truth ... " (from my book "The Wanderer. The story of my life or an aid for a budding artist ")
“ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”. I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”. - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...
Comments
Post a Comment