Skip to main content

23.07.2013



I am a Russian professional artist in oil painting and I am a woman. In our modern world, these concepts are hardly compatible. Besides, I am a very talented artist. I love my work. I can not imagine myself in the role of housewife. I love the smell of the paint more than the smell of a fried chicken. There are many paintings in my house. There are no the embroidered pillows and the china cups there. My world is the world of creativity, imagination and dreams. My works are filled with divine inspiration, because I have charisma. I know my paintings don't fall into oblivion, because people need them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.