Skip to main content

25.07.2012

I don't like competitions. Why?
A competition is a lottery, a game.
As a rule a talented human never wins a victory in competitions.
I am sure art business must look for the talented artists by another way.

How must be? I think if a businessman sees a talented artist he will have to come and buy his works. But he will not do it, because he doesn't interested in a unknown painter. He is interested only money.

I am in art business a long time. I know what art business is. It is system and it is terrible system. It is not interested in talented artists. It is interested in only itself profit.

I can see a person without talent gets the winner and a talented man is with nothing. And this is life.

I said that a competition is lottery. And yes and no. A competition is policy where the winner is already known. The others are only entourage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.