Man sins because he is sure of his impunity. He is sure of his impunity because he doesn't believe in God. He doesn't believe in God because he can not see Him. And since Man can not see God, he thinks God does not exist and it's idiotic reasoning. A human eye are not able to see subtle matter. Man sees nothing except his evil. But this is his problem. God is not guilty that Man is blind.
“ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”. I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”. - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...
Comments
Post a Comment