Skip to main content

15.04.2011

Who does interested in art now? Nobody.
The rich buy Picasso and Van Gogh's pictures not because they love Picasso or Van Gogh. The pictures of these artists are an excellent investment of money.
Nobody will investment money in the unknown artist, even if he is the genius. The good artist is the dead artist. Only if the genius dies his works will buy.
What does the artist do in that world, the world of money and evil? I do not know.
I am very talented artist. I enjoy my work. I live in my world, the world of beauty and harmony. And I am happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08.06.2013

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is not fiction. This is our history. And a human who doesn't understand it is an illiterate human. You cannot be free from God because God is your father, your flesh and blood. You cannot reject from yourself. Life without God is death.

“The Spiritual Realism of Valentin Massow

  “ There are lonely artists. They do not find any response or recognition during their lifetime. Away from the generations of their time, from the rapidly arising and drifting away “requests”, “directions” and “currents”, they contemplate and create their own, lonely, appealing as if not even to people (“Accept! Delve into ! Heal and get wiser ! ”), but to God (“Receive my lonely prayer!”). They do not turn away from people, but people turn away from them: people look but do not see, listen but do not hear, or, in the words of Heraclitus, " absent being present”.  I. Ilyin “The Lonely Artist”.   - I was four years old when my older brother was given colored pencils. I took these pencils and said: "I won't give them back ." And a person dear to me, my mother's sister, said: "Don't touch him, he will be an artist." (V. M.) ValentinMassow was born in 1937, on the centenary of the death of A.S. Pushkin , in the family of a provincial doctor an...